- By uploading Your Content, you grant Tradigital Artech LTD a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, right-managed license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from Your Content for the purpose of allowing you to edit and display Your Content using the Site and archiving or preserving Your Content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations. The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove Your Content from the Site, in which case the licences will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the licence for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely.
1.You may not upload, post, or transmit any tangible artwork, tangible art good, video, image, text, audio recording, footage, or other content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy;
- Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
- Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
- Violates any law, statute, or regulation
You may not use any Tradigitalart.online Content for any purpose without first obtaining a licence to use such Tradigital Artech LTD Content. Any use of Tradigital Artech LTD Content by you shall be governed by the applicable licence agreement separately entered into between you and Tradigital Artech LTD. Displaying and/or distributing to the public any watermarked or unlicensed Tradigital Artech LTD Content (whether incorporated into a derivative work or alone) constitutes copyright infringement.
Restriction and Termination of Use
Tradigital Artech LTD may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or Tradigitalart.online Content, and to reject , remove any of your contents at any time in Tradigital Artech LTD discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in Tradigital Artech LTD sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
1. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled in a court of United Kingdom.
By submitting any content to Tradigital Artech LTD, you agree to be bound by this terms and conditions, and Tradigital Artech LTD Website Contributors Terms of Service, Tangibles Goods Sales Policy, Refund and Returned Goods Policy and Tradigital Artech LTD Privacy Statement, which are deemed incorporated herein by this reference.
Last update: October 19, 2021