Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property; Limited Licence to Users
- For what concerns downloadable products, unless you enter into a license agreement with Tradigital Artech LTD, you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Tradigital.online Content.
- You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Tradigitalart.online Content.
Tradigital Artech LTD Trademarks
- You agree that you will not use Tradigital Artech LTD Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or Tradigital Artech LTD.
- You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of Tradigital Artech LTD Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by Tradigital Artech LTD.
- You agree that you will not use any Tradigital Artech LTD Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
- You may not at any time, adopt or use, without Tradigital Artech LTD prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with Tradigital Artech LTD Trademarks.
Information You Provide
- The look and feel of the Tradigital Artech LTD website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of Tradigital Artech LTD and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Tradigital Artech LTD.
- All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the Tradigital Artech LTD websites are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Tradigital Artech LTD, unless expressly so stated.
- You may not use a Tradigital Artech trademark, logo, image or other proprietary graphics of Tradigital Artech LTD to link to the Tradigital Artech LTD website without the prior written consent of Tradigital Artech LTD.
- You may not frame or hotlink to the Tradigital Artech LTD website or any image without the prior written consent of Tradigital Artech LTD.
- By uploading Your Content, you grant Tradigital Artech LTD a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, right-managed license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from Your Content for the purpose of allowing you to edit and display Your Content using the Site and archiving or preserving Your Content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations. The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove Your Content from the Site, in which case the licences will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the licence for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely.
- You may not upload, post, or transmit any tangible artwork, tangible art good, video, image, text, audio recording, footage, or other content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy;
- Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
- Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
- Violates any law, statute, or regulation
- You may not use any Tradigitalart.online Content for any purpose without first obtaining a licence to use such Tradigital Artech LTD Content. Any use of Tradigital Artech LTD Content by you shall be governed by the applicable licence agreement separately entered into between you and Tradigital Artech LTD. Displaying and/or distributing to the public any watermarked or unlicensed Tradigital Artech LTD Content (whether incorporated into a derivative work or alone) constitutes copyright infringement.
- If you believe that any image or other material made available by Tradigital Artech LTD infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify Tradigital Artech LTD by mail to [email protected]
- You agree that you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of Tradigital Artech LTD or any third party.
- Violate the rights of Tradigital Artech LTD or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another
Restriction and Termination of Use
Tradigital Artech LTD may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or Tradigitalart.online Content, and to reject , remove any of your contents at any time in Tradigital Artech LTD discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in Tradigital Artech LTD sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
Links to Third Party Sites
- In the event that the Site is available through any third-party platform, or if Tradigital Artech LTD provides links from the Site to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Site, you understand and agree that Tradigital Artech LTD makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of Tradigital Artech LTD, and Tradigital Artech LTD provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Tradigital Artech LTD.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled in a court of United Kingdom.
By submitting any content to Tradigital Artech LTD, you agree to be bound by this terms and conditions, and Tradigital Artech LTD Website Contributors Terms of Service, Tangibles Goods Sales Policy, Refund and Returned Goods Policy and Tradigital Artech LTD Privacy Statement, which are deemed incorporated herein by this reference.
Last update: October 19, 2021