No products in the cart.
Our Large Basic Licence permits you to use the purchased media for one-time design through the terms described below. Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are ‘Permitted Uses’ of media purchased from us:
- invitations, advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards (ie. not for resale or licence) up to 2,000 prints;
- school or university projects;
- prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for personal purposes.
Our Large Basic Licence concerns artworks starting from 4.000.001 total pixels per media file where un-edited.
Unless otherwise declared, all media available on this site is licensed under the licence hereof, including our Editorial media.
Our Large Basic Licence permits you to use the purchased media in one project only. For use in multiple projects, additional licences may be required.
- install and use the Stock Media in more than one location or post a copy of the Stock Media on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Stock Media or the rights granted under these terms;
- use any of the Stock Media as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- use Content in such a manner that it infringes upon any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property;
- use Stock Media identified as “Editorial Use Only”, for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. For clarification, in this Agreement “Editorial Use Only” of Stock Media means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Stock Media;
- use the Stock Media in a fashion that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Stock Media into disrepute;
- use any Stock Media Content in a way that places any person depicted in the Content in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive – this includes, but is not limited to the use of Content: a) in pornography, “adult videos” or the like; b) in ads for tobacco products or other addictive substances; c) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; d) in connection with political endorsements; e) in advertisements and/or promotional materials for pharmaceutical, or medical products (including, but not limited to birth control products), f) if the use implies that the depicted person suffers from physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition or engages in any immoral or illegal activity, unless such depiction is expressly consistent with the portrayal of the model as represented in such Content in its original, unaltered form; or g) in any manner that is defamatory, or contains unlawful or offensive content;
- use any Content on any third party social media website or platform (a “Social Media Platform”), if such Social Media Platform claims to acquire rights contrary to this Agreement as a result of such use. In such event, you will promptly remove Content from the Social Media Platform upon Traditigital Artech LTD request;
- use Traditigital Artech LTD Content as the primary feature of any individual physical or digital product or any collection thereof which is offered for sale, trade or otherwise distributed in violation of the terms of this Agreement. Additionally, Content must be an integrated, inseparable part of any product and must constitute less than 50 percent of the overall product area, page layout, design, or running time;
- use Stock Media in a manner that competes with our business including, but not limited to, displaying Stock Media in any format (including thumbnails) for download or Export on a website or offering Stock Media for sale;
- use the Stock Media for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the Stock Media or in audio/visual production credits: ‘©[Tradigital Artech ltd]’;
- incorporate the Stock Media in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Stock Media or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Stock Media as an electronic file;
- to the extent that source code is contained within the Stock Media, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- use or display the Stock Media in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, Exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement;
- use or display any Content in such a manner that gives the impression that the Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of that Content. Additionally, you may not use or display any Content is such a manner that gives the impression that any person depicted in the Content is the author or creator of any product in which the Content is incorporated;
- use automated programs, applets, bots or the like to access the Traditigitalart.online website or any content thereon for any purpose, including, by way of example only, downloading Content, indexing, scraping or caching any content on the website.
Please note that by purchasing a licence to use the media on this site from us, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists, and you are purchasing a licence to use the media as per the terms set out in this agreement.
For any uses not listed here, or for questions regarding our licensing please contact us.