No products in the cart.
Whether you are editing a profile, an article or a tutorial post, in order to make it visible on the TraDigitalArt search engine, you must select the proper category field while editing the post. But don’t worry! That’s an easy task! Just follow the directions below.
If you’re editing your TraDigitalArt personal profile, then you must:
1) click on the “Categories” button, as indicated by the orange arrow below (you will see that the “Artgiving” category is selected, as shown with the green arrow):
2) In order to be visible in the TraDigitalArt Search for artgivers, it’s very important that you uncheck the artgiving category, and select the artgivers category, as shown by the red arrow in the following screenshot:
3) Now click on “Add New Category”, as shown by the purple arrow in the above picture, and write your name and last name in the ”New Category Name” field, as indicated by the orange arrow in the following picture:
4) Now click on the “Parent Category” field, as indicated by the green arrow in the above picture, and select the “artgivers” category, as shown by the blue arrow in the following screenshot.
5) Click on “Add New Category”, indicated by the orange arrow below, and you’re done!
If your’re editing an article, selecting the proper category is even easier. All you have to do is to:
If your’re editing a tutorial, to enable the proper category all you have to do is to:
That’s all for now. Enjoy your day!
Written by Barbara Stamegna